Purpose & Impact on Organization:
Drives store profitability by:
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and controlling operational expenses
- Managing all resources within the store to provide customers with a leading shopping experience
- Leading the execution of effective and efficient store operations.
- Takes ownership of his /her store and allocates resources and organizes processes to drive profitability in a variety of situations and market conditions
- Has a working knowledge of the Profit & Loss statement and the store KPIs and makes commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment
- Tracks store performance data (i.e., best sellers, weekly forward demand and sales per square meter) and responds with solutions that drive commercial success
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the store's customer base, draws conclusions from this and makes relevant adaptations to the service offer
- Actively monitors customer satisfaction and feedback systems to drive continuous improvement
- Leads service by example and ensures highly visible and effective customer service management at all times
- Creates a culture where all store activity and assets are vehicles for showcasing and driving Brand equity
- Actively ensures Brand and product knowledge is transferred into sales skills in all relevant categories
- Manages an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by ensuring VM and housekeeping standards are maintained consistently throughout the store
- Ensures store team compliance with all store policies and procedures
- Drives continuous improvement in stockroom processing and replenishment procedures
- Minimizes loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed
- Provides suggestions and ideas on ways to improve systems and processes
- Manages the recruitment, on-boarding, training and development of the store team and ensures all HR policies and procedures are adhered to
- Works with the Multi-Store Manager to identify strong performers with potential for growth along the Retail Field Career Ladder
- Creates a high performance culture in his/her store by setting clear expectations and targets, analyzing team performance, holding team members accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance
- Coaches, motivates and inspires team members to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance
- Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive District team performance
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance
- Minimum 18 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment with a minimum of 12 months of Store Management responsibility
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
- Arabic language is an added advantage
About the Company
The brands of the adidas Group complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. Our products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world. Welcome to the adidas Group.
It is not only about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as a shoe is more than padding and foam, there is more to us than just the product. Everything we do is bound by one simple thought: we strive to help you perform at your best. Your success is our ambition. Your defeat spurs us on to be better.
Our brands complement each other like the skills of an exceptionally gifted decathlete.
Our consumers' brand love is based on our employees' extraordinary passion for a sporting lifestyle. With dedication, commitment and team spirit, we continuously innovate to establish new benchmarks in everything we do. Shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job. It's our impulse, an attitude that is truly dear to our hearts. It drives us.