- Strong understanding of enterprise application architecture including enterprise service bus technologies.
- Considerable experience in development of Java related enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
- Considerable experience using ORM Frameworks such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in developing robust Web Services using SOAP, WSDL or UDD.
- Considerable experience using Oracle 10g/11g databases and PL/SQL.
- Extensive design and support experience with WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBOSS Server.
- Considerable experience in build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Extensive experience in using Java Development IDE like Eclipse or Rational Application Developer.
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies and experience with all phases of the SDLC.
- Considerable experience as a team lead including code reviews is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects and support responsibilities is required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact in a team environment and to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
-Experience with UML is highly preferred.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
1 Involvement in the design and development of e-commerce B2C and B2B sites
2 Maintenance of high quality programming standards
3 Performance of developer module testing and performance of integrated bundle testing
4 Ability to present and discuss technology in a competent manner with customers and travel on site where required
About the Company
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 3,00,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 42 countries.