- Build strong customer relationship and enhance customer satisfaction
- Managing team clarifications
- Daily Quality check for the processed transactions
- SLA Compliance - coordinating between multiple teams & meeting the set deadlines
- Idea generation for process improvement
- Maintaining the governance dashboards and other reports on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicating with onshore team on team questions and clarifications.
- Knowledge transfer for new resources
- Transition Coordination, Process Training & Certification: Conducts Training for the team.
- Escalation handling
- Process Definition and Documentation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in international payment processing. Overall 3 years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically excel skill preferred
- Analytics & Problem solving ability
- Good inter-personal skill
- Client interaction skills
- Be a team player and fast learner
- Typing skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Understanding of risk management concepts
- Candidate should possess an eye for detail
- Relationship building capabilities with Client & Team
About the Company
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.