- Web Servers
- Installation and Configuration of Web Servers
- Redirection and Redirect Rules configuration.
- Proxy Rules and configuration.
- Multiple Http Instance configurations.
- SSL certification Installation and configuration using Keytool , OpenSSL etc
- Virtual Host Configuration ( Name Based and IP Based )
- Migration of sites from Older version to Upgrades Version of Web Servers.
- Upgradation of Web Servers to Newer version
- Patches and Fix packs implementation.
- Trouble Shooting
- Performance tuning and fine tuned Parameter
- Traces / Log files management.
- Application Servers
- Web Architecture, External Load Balancer Architecture, Smart Proxy Architecture General configuration with HTTP
- Application Server Architecture
- What is the difference between different versions of Application Servers.
- What are the different types of clusters and advantages Clustering : High Availability & Workload Management
- Load Balancing , Sticky Sessions, Clustered Session Replication , Clustering , Single Sign-On , Clustering with HA-JNDI , Clustering with Stateless Session Beans ,Clustering with Stateful Session
- Knowledge of any Single Sing On products ( CA Siteminder , OAM )
- Networking Concepts DNS, Firewall, HW Loadbalancer, Keep Alive, Sticky sessions
- Monitoring using Tivoli monitoring , Netcool , BMC Patrol , Willy etc.
- Expertise on Application Server Configurations : Data Source , SIB , JMS , LDAP , Node , Log Management etc.
About the Company
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.