- Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP
- Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
- Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client,export/ import client) as required.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports for projects to management.
- Presentataion Skills
- Proven Communication skills
- Open to work in shifts
- You will be required to be accountable for individual, team, operational or departmental results.
- You will be required to demonstrate professional knowledge and expertise
- Show the ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches, demonstrate creative problem solving, independently generate solutions using analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Challenge processes and identify improvements; provide technical/ operational advice and leadership; work independently;
- Have a positive impact on customer satisfaction and business measurements including cost and expense; have budgetary responsibility and participate in department planning, if required. How well help you grow
- You have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
About the Company
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.