- As an Account Technology Strategist, you will provide pre-sales, technical, and architectural support for enterprise solutions.
- The candidate should have a strong technology background that includes familiarity with the broad range of Microsoft products and solutions.
- In addition, the candidate should also have experience articulating the business value of solutions and how these investments enable future business capability.
- The candidate must be able to build and maintain trusted advisor technical relationships with senior IT executives (CIOs, CTOs, VPs) and key Enterprise Architects in order to drive the adoption of Microsoft products and solutions.
- How does the ATS add value Gathers 360 Customer insight of IT Technology profile, and Partner and Competitive landscape.
- Builds Trusted Technology Relationships with Technical Decision Makers, incl. the CIO, CTO and their direct reports, and IT-Pros.
- Develops a long-term Business-to-IT Strategy & Deployment Roadmap, while orchestrating Microsoft and Partner Resources.
- Accelerate growth by ensuring the customers environment is ready to deploy new Microsoft Solutions Drives growth by leading the customer technology architecture roadmap as part of the Account Planning and enabling customers infra-structure for faster consumption (deployment and adoption) of Microsofts cloud and mobility solutions.
- How is the ATS role unique Its focus on long-term sustainable Growth.
- Its in-depth knowledge of customers IT Technology environments.
- Its ability to ensure that the customers deployment of Microsofts technologies are poised to accept the latest Microsoft Innovations and Solutions Its ability to build long-term Trusted Technology Relationships, and have solid and meaningful Strategic Technology conversations.
- Its broad knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise Platform, and the ability to map relevant IT Technology Solutions to the customers IT and Business needs and priorities. Key experiences, skills and knowledge: 15-18 years of related experience.
- Affiliation with Technology is required. Presales Experience is required. Experience in Consultative Selling is recommended.
- Extensive experience in working within teams is required.
- Experience in Project Management is recommended. Education: A bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline is required.
- A Master degree is preferable.
- Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), consultative selling is preferable.
- Certification in Microsoft or relevant cloud, data center or mobility technologies is preferable.
About the Company
Microsoft. Come as you are. Do what you love. We2019re a global company, located in over 100 countries,but we often act like a startup. We do software 2014 but we also do hardware, services, research, and community outreach. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft? You just might be surprised.