- Should have in-depth knowledge and Perform vulnerability assessment penetration test of Networking Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN, etc
- Operating Systems Windows, Linux, UNIX, Databases MSSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Applications in HIA, Virtualization Softwares VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Web Application, VPN Audits.
- Configuration Assessments etc includes scanning, Analysis, Testing, Validation, Evidence Collection.
- Report Generation and Report Presentation and provide recommendation to mitigate vulnerabilities etc.
- Individuals should be having experience on CEH, GIAC GPEN, LPT, CFI, application security vulnerability assessment covering OWASP methodology and scanning tools, code review design review etc.
- Evaluate risk for application and network infrastructure as per OWASP Top 10 SANS 25, OASIS, Open Source Testing Methodology Manual OSSTMM, PCI-DSS and provide their mitigations.
About the Company
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. (L&T Infotech), a global IT services company, is a 100% subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a multi-billion conglomerate, and India's largest Technology, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Financial Services organization, with global operations. L&T Infotech is ranked by NASSCOM as the 6th largest software & services exporter from India in 2014. It is differentiated by its three-pronged value proposition, encompassing Business-to-IT Connect, Execution Excellence and Engage the Future.