- Conceptual & Detail design of Milling Fixture, Drilling Jigs, Form Block, Joggling tool, Welding Fixture etc.
- Drive accountability that designs are accurately represented via models, drawings and Bill of Material.
- Explore and advanced CAD, capabilities within CATIA to improve current processes.
- Modification of parts and assemblies with respect to neigh boring groups.
- Creating and maintaining project documentation and bills of materials, project management options and changes, creating 3D models and drawings.
- Good experience in CATIA V5 (Part/ Assembly/Sheet metal/Drafting) - should have
- worked on 2D drafting, 3 D Modeling and have moderate to high proficiency in using the
tool demonstrate good drawing reading capabilities.
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals.
- GD&T knowledge and its application.
- Basic aerospace knowledge of aircraft major structures i.e. Fuselage & Wing
Structures, etc. is must.
- Detail oriented and willing to work under aggressive deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Office tool.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Aerospace standard & procedure.
About the Company
Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL), is the world's leading independent global professional services company engaged in Engineering & Design Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Solutions and Plant Automation. TTL focuses on helping manufacturers improve revenue and profit by realizing superior products. Combining high-end onshore strengths with offshore delivery capabilities offers clients in the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries an unmatched portfolio of product optimization services a together with a unique global delivery capability. TTL enables the world’s leading manufacturers, and their Tier-One suppliers, to realize product superiority through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Design (E&D), Manufacturing, and IT technology and services for the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries.