- The candidate should be able to draft, review, vet, red-line various commercial vendor & customer contracts/agreements/deeds and should have experience in contractual obligations and transactional work.
- Prevents legal and contractual problems by implementing effective preventive legal strategies. This includes both providing recommendations to corporate regarding continually assessing risk areas and developing effective methods to mitigate those risks and providing value add to the business through effective negotiations and collaboration with senior, functional and operational leadership.
- Implements global legal policies locally in India under the direction of the General Counsels Office.
- Responsible for statutory compliance activities in India. This includes compliance activities by providing regular legal updates and assessments. This also includes coordinating with Human Resources department, Purchase department, Finance Department or others departments regarding compliance matters and driving the completion of necessary remedial actions with relevant functional/operational groups.
- Reports to the General Counsel & Company Secretary and keeping him advised on key legal issues in the Head of Legals area of responsibility.
About the Company
Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL), is the world's leading independent global professional services company engaged in Engineering & Design Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Solutions and Plant Automation. TTL focuses on helping manufacturers improve revenue and profit by realizing superior products. Combining high-end onshore strengths with offshore delivery capabilities offers clients in the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries an unmatched portfolio of product optimization services a together with a unique global delivery capability. TTL enables the world’s leading manufacturers, and their Tier-One suppliers, to realize product superiority through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Design (E&D), Manufacturing, and IT technology and services for the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries.