- Configuration of CATIA external components (E.G. Plotter, Printer, Licensing etc.)
- Identify areas for Productivity improvement on a regular basis and propose resolutions.
- Troubleshoot / diagnose all administrative CATIA V5 application issues.
- Troubleshoot application issues. Work with end users and other support departments to define, reproduce and countermeasure issues.
- Create / maintain standardized processes.
- Provide off-hours support as needed.
- Lead responsibility for CATIA release upgrade (e.g. CATIA V5 R2x) including deployment to workstations.
- Provide Training/Best Practices by the CAD Admin within HMC only and any additional training required by additional resource would be paid.
- Review issues and problems reported by users promptly, and implement agreed upon resolutions in agreed Turn Around Time.
- Trouble shooting all Design related issues.
- Proactive maintenance to avoid any downtime.
- Reporting all service requests on monthly basis to IT team.
- CATIA Upgrades, configuration updates, bug-fixes (Reporting issues to DS and follow up in getting them corrected)
- Strong Hands on Experience for CATIA
- Good Training Skills on all modules of CATIA
- Hands on Experience for CAD/CAE Softwares
- Automation in CAD/CAE
- Basic user level understanding and skills of TeamCenter limited only to CATIA Integration
About the Company
Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL), is the world's leading independent global professional services company engaged in Engineering & Design Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Solutions and Plant Automation. TTL focuses on helping manufacturers improve revenue and profit by realizing superior products. Combining high-end onshore strengths with offshore delivery capabilities offers clients in the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries an unmatched portfolio of product optimization services a together with a unique global delivery capability. TTL enables the world’s leading manufacturers, and their Tier-One suppliers, to realize product superiority through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Design (E&D), Manufacturing, and IT technology and services for the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries.