- Should have project management skills and be able to lead a team of 8-10 people
- Should have handled individually project full life cycle on design of automotive engine mounting system & components
- Experience in calculation of mount stiffness. Knowledge of performance requirements.
- Experience in conducting, Design Review, B / P diagram, DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP ,DFS and ability to converge on solutions.
- Should able apply past learning in conducting RCA for component failures and provide design solutions to resolve the issues
- Knowledge about manufacturing processes for stamping, welding, crimping, plastic & rubber injection and rubber-metal parts. Parameters, tooling and cost and investments associated.
- Interfacing & functional knowledge of different aggregates
- Ability to get work done and priorities the issue based on the criticality and severity.
- Knowledge of typical field failures observed in engine mounting system & provide solutions
About the Company
Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL), is the world's leading independent global professional services company engaged in Engineering & Design Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Solutions and Plant Automation. TTL focuses on helping manufacturers improve revenue and profit by realizing superior products. Combining high-end onshore strengths with offshore delivery capabilities offers clients in the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries an unmatched portfolio of product optimization services a together with a unique global delivery capability. TTL enables the world’s leading manufacturers, and their Tier-One suppliers, to realize product superiority through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Design (E&D), Manufacturing, and IT technology and services for the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries.