- 3 - 5 years' experience in Sun Identity Manager and Access Manager development
- Good technical development experience in Java/J2EE (i.e. JSP, Servlets, and JDBC etc.)
- Good knowledge of LDAP and directories and integration of at least 2 LDAPs with Oracle Identity & Access Manager.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, SQL Queries, UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Exposure to webservices using REST
- Awareness of various IAM security products, methodologies and processes
- Ability to troubleshoot Networking Issues.
- Experience in other IAM products.
- Must possess the technical/functional skills necessary to understand and manage consulting project engagements
- Knowledge of evaluation of various IAM products primarily Sun IAM products – a plus
- Should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive adherence to program objectives and security processes, and take responsibility for achieving team deliverables, hitting target milestones
- Should be able to make appropriate and timely technical/ people decisions.
- Should be able to communicate clearly, fluently and in an assertive manner. Presents ideas effectively.
About the Company
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India